ChangeImage Widget

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode

ChangeImage Widget v106

This is a (partial) extension of the TurnImage widget (v135).
It adds masking of the images and several transition animations
(from one  image to a second one). We now have
zoom, barn door horiz/vert, move horiz/vert, squeeze horiz/vert,
swipe diag/horiz/vert, (perspective) turn horiz/vert, rotate.

Download the widget and a sample stack from here:
https://hyperhh.de/widgets/changeimage.html

RE: ChangeImage Widget

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hello Hermann,

From your widget page https://hyperhh.de/widgets/ I have downloaded the
DatePicker Widget .lce but I can't find the source code.
According on your website widgets market with * are included with source
code.
Do I miss something?

Kind regards,
Erik

On 2/24/20 1:25 AM, Erik Beugelaar via use-livecode wrote:
> Hello Hermann,
>
>>From your widget page https://hyperhh.de/widgets/ I have downloaded the
> DatePicker Widget .lce but I can't find the source code.
> According on your website widgets market with * are included with source
> code.
> Do I miss something?

If you install the widget using the Extension Manager (click on the gear
icon at the upper right, select the .lce file to install) you'll see all
the proper files in your Extensions folder, source code included.

RE: ChangeImage Widget

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Ah ok!
Thanks Mark.

On 2/24/20 1:25 AM, Erik Beugelaar via use-livecode wrote:
> Hello Hermann,
>
>>From your widget page https://hyperhh.de/widgets/ I have downloaded
>>the
> DatePicker Widget .lce but I can't find the source code.
> According on your website widgets market with * are included with
> source code.
> Do I miss something?

If you install the widget using the Extension Manager (click on the gear
icon at the upper right, select the .lce file to install) you'll see all the
proper files in your Extensions folder, source code included.

Re: ChangeImage Widget

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
You got my hopes up at first glance . . . I bought it said “champagne” widget . . .

:)

Re: ChangeImage Widget

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
The Champagne Widget was one of the strange artifacts from Jacque's Time Travel stack. It mysteriously showed up one day in Jacque's projects folder, and simultaneously, Kevin Miller found a bottle of champagne in his refrigerator... wrapped in a sock. Just one sock.

Bob S