Changing extention on script only stack

Stephen Barncard via use-livecode
I have a script only stack that is the behavior of a stack that i wish to
compile. When I compile it for Windows, I have a .livecodescript file in
the folder. Is it possible to change that extension to .lcs

So far all the shots at this I've taken end up appending .livecode to the
end.

Can this be changed somewhere?

Re: Changing extention on script only stack

Greg (Pink) Miller wrote:

 > I have a script only stack that is the behavior of a stack that
 > i wish to compile. When I compile it for Windows, I have a
.livecodescript file in the folder. Is it possible to change that
 > extension to .lcs
 >
 > So far all the shots at this I've taken end up appending .livecode to
 > the end.
 >
 > Can this be changed somewhere?

In the file manager.  But I'm guessing you knew that.  So I'm guessing I
don't understand the question.

Re: Changing extention on script only stack

Stephen Barncard via use-livecode
Get the properties of the file and change them there. The issue is that you have extensions hidden so Windows always assumes you want the default extension appended to whatever you type. In the MacOS it asks you if you want to change the dot extension.

Bob S