Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hi All,

I'm trying to see when we're all available for CMI5 in LiveCode Kickoff via Zoom.

Please visit
    https://www.when2meet.com/?10704179-Y2apN
to let me know when you're available.

This url is for a free app called When2Meet that I just read about in TidBits….

I’ve created a login & password, and you will be prompted to as well, for THIS EVENT.

Once you’ve done that, you should be able to drag on the calendar to indicate in GREEN when you are available, the we can set a time to meet in Zoom.

I’ve bcc'ed everyone to also get this in your email, and to set it as a reminder, but it should also appear on the list if things go well...

Thanks,
Brian Duck

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hello LiveCoders!

We have received 5 scheduling requests via When2Meet:
<image removed>

If you didn’t get a chance, you can still mark your times available for future meetings:
https://www.when2meet.com/?10704179-Y2apN <https://www.when2meet.com/?10704179-Y2apN>

Kickoff meeting is scheduled for January 16th from 4:30 PM EST - 5:30 EST in Zoom:

Topic: CMI5 in LiveCode Kickoff Zoom Meeting
Time: Jan 16, 2021 04:30 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76541728475?pwd=YURWMEFKWUd6Y21ybXFYakJhYUFTdz09 <https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76541728475?pwd=YURWMEFKWUd6Y21ybXFYakJhYUFTdz09>

Meeting ID: 765 4172 8475
Passcode: Lr1SL6

My ZOOM account is free, so this session will be timed out at 40 minutes.  If someone has a subscribed Zoom, or alternative, we can set followup meetings up that have a longer duration.

I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow,

Brian Duck

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hello,

I have scheduled back to back meetings today at 1 PM and 2 Pm, until 2:30, for those who are able to join in zoom:

#2 1/18/21 1 PM EST

Topic: CMI5 in LiveCode Zoom Meeting 1 PM EST
Time: Jan 18, 2021 01:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75302230176?pwd=dk5TVkRLdWtyU0k1S1diYUpTSlc3Zz09

Meeting ID: 753 0223 0176
Passcode: Cc0az8

#3 1/18/21 2 PM EST
Topic: CMI5 In LiveCode Zoom Meeting 2 PM EST
Time: Jan 18, 2021 02:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76047154315?pwd=cUd2VjVlRmd2UnpvTzE5UGdGaEdoUT09

Meeting ID: 760 4715 4315
Passcode: JG1CgZ

1 PM would be best, but I saw at least one conflict with that time.

Later today, I will summarize the notes from these meetings for the list and provide xAPI, CMI5 and LRS references; as well as the gitHub URL to prior LiveCode xAPI Project for #team-MakeyMakey.

General References:

xAPI

xAPI.com <http://xapi.com/>

xAPICohort.com <http://xapicohort.com/>

CMI5
https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/ <https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/>

https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/samples/ <https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/samples/>

If you are interested, but unable to join these first few meeting, reply to me or the list and I’ll keep you posted...

Brian Duck
Bduck at Mac dot Com

> On Jan 18, 2021, at 10:49 AM, David Bovill <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’ve done some research, and it looks interesting to create a LiveCode library that would allow logging of learning events using the experience Api (xAPI).
>
> There are some free servers to use, and hosting our own community server would also be readable. I feel that any LiveCode developers with a focus on education would benefit from this library.
>
> Do we have a Zoom today Brian?
> David

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hi.

I can join the 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm meeting today depending on WiFi access.

Martin

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 18, 2021, at 11:51 AM, Brian K. Duck <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have scheduled back to back meetings today at 1 PM and 2 Pm, until 2:30, for those who are able to join in zoom:
>
> #2 1/18/21 1 PM EST
>
> Topic: CMI5 in LiveCode Zoom Meeting 1 PM EST
> Time: Jan 18, 2021 01:00 PM America/Detroit
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75302230176?pwd=dk5TVkRLdWtyU0k1S1diYUpTSlc3Zz09
>
> Meeting ID: 753 0223 0176
> Passcode: Cc0az8
>
> #3 1/18/21 2 PM EST
> Topic: CMI5 In LiveCode Zoom Meeting 2 PM EST
> Time: Jan 18, 2021 02:00 PM America/Detroit
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76047154315?pwd=cUd2VjVlRmd2UnpvTzE5UGdGaEdoUT09
>
> Meeting ID: 760 4715 4315
> Passcode: JG1CgZ
>
> 1 PM would be best, but I saw at least one conflict with that time.
>
> Later today, I will summarize the notes from these meetings for the list and provide xAPI, CMI5 and LRS references; as well as the gitHub URL to prior LiveCode xAPI Project for #team-MakeyMakey.
>
> General References:
>
> xAPI
>
> xAPI.com
>
> xAPICohort.com
>

> CMI5
> https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/
>

> https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/samples/
>

> If you are interested, but unable to join these first few meeting, reply to me or the list and I’ll keep you posted...
>

> Brian Duck
> Bduck at Mac dot Com
>
>> On Jan 18, 2021, at 10:49 AM, David Bovill <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I’ve done some research, and it looks interesting to create a LiveCode library that would allow logging of learning events using the experience Api (xAPI).
>>
>> There are some free servers to use, and hosting our own community server would also be readable. I feel that any LiveCode developers with a focus on education would benefit from this library.
>>
>> Do we have a Zoom today Brian?
>> David

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hi.

Sorry I am on a train and trying to connect with my phone with cell and we are goin thru an area with 3G.

If we get back to LTE territory I will try again.

I did hear a bit of what David was saying about his use case with playing videos at different starting points.

I am interested in seeing how xAPI and/or Cmi5 can be used to store a learning record that contains a number of video time points in a video of a student’s work including current time, start time and end time. I have the app that records this info. Next step is to create  xAPI statements.

Another comment I had was that in the Fall 2020 xAPI cohort I joined team #audio-video
Hoping to work on this idea.  This team worked on this in past cohorts so there is work we could build on if we took this on as a project.

Can someone post the above to meeting chat?

Hopefully I can join back in soon.

If not I will watch the recording. Let me know when the next meeting is.

Martin

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 18, 2021, at 11:58 AM, Martin Koob via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi.
>
> I can join the 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm meeting today depending on WiFi access.
>
> Martin
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jan 18, 2021, at 11:51 AM, Brian K. Duck <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have scheduled back to back meetings today at 1 PM and 2 Pm, until 2:30, for those who are able to join in zoom:
>>
>> #2 1/18/21 1 PM EST
>>
>> Topic: CMI5 in LiveCode Zoom Meeting 1 PM EST
>> Time: Jan 18, 2021 01:00 PM America/Detroit
>>
>> Join Zoom Meeting
>> https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75302230176?pwd=dk5TVkRLdWtyU0k1S1diYUpTSlc3Zz09
>>
>> Meeting ID: 753 0223 0176
>> Passcode: Cc0az8
>>
>> #3 1/18/21 2 PM EST
>> Topic: CMI5 In LiveCode Zoom Meeting 2 PM EST
>> Time: Jan 18, 2021 02:00 PM America/Detroit
>>
>> Join Zoom Meeting
>> https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76047154315?pwd=cUd2VjVlRmd2UnpvTzE5UGdGaEdoUT09
>>
>> Meeting ID: 760 4715 4315
>> Passcode: JG1CgZ
>>
>> 1 PM would be best, but I saw at least one conflict with that time.
>>
>> Later today, I will summarize the notes from these meetings for the list and provide xAPI, CMI5 and LRS references; as well as the gitHub URL to prior LiveCode xAPI Project for #team-MakeyMakey.
>>
>> General References:
>>
>> xAPI
>>
>> xAPI.com
>>
>> xAPICohort.com
>>

>> CMI5
>> https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/
>>

>> https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/samples/
>>

>> If you are interested, but unable to join these first few meeting, reply to me or the list and I’ll keep you posted...
>>

>> Brian Duck
>> Bduck at Mac dot Com
>>
>>> On Jan 18, 2021, at 10:49 AM, David Bovill <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I’ve done some research, and it looks interesting to create a LiveCode library that would allow logging of learning events using the experience Api (xAPI).
>>>
>>> There are some free servers to use, and hosting our own community server would also be readable. I feel that any LiveCode developers with a focus on education would benefit from this library.
>>>
>>> Do we have a Zoom today Brian?
>>> David

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Try this Zoom:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6819268068

On 18 Jan 2021, 16:51 +0000, Brian K. Duck <[hidden email]>, wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have scheduled back to back meetings today at 1 PM and 2 Pm, until 2:30, for those who are able to join in zoom:
>
> #2 1/18/21 1 PM EST
>
> Topic: CMI5 in LiveCode Zoom Meeting 1 PM EST
> Time: Jan 18, 2021 01:00 PM America/Detroit
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75302230176?pwd=dk5TVkRLdWtyU0k1S1diYUpTSlc3Zz09
>
> Meeting ID: 753 0223 0176
> Passcode: Cc0az8
>
> #3 1/18/21 2 PM EST
> Topic: CMI5 In LiveCode Zoom Meeting 2 PM EST
> Time: Jan 18, 2021 02:00 PM America/Detroit
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76047154315?pwd=cUd2VjVlRmd2UnpvTzE5UGdGaEdoUT09
>
> Meeting ID: 760 4715 4315
> Passcode: JG1CgZ
>
> 1 PM would be best, but I saw at least one conflict with that time.
>
> Later today, I will summarize the notes from these meetings for the list and provide xAPI, CMI5 and LRS references; as well as the gitHub URL to prior LiveCode xAPI Project for #team-MakeyMakey.
>
> General References:
>
> xAPI
>
> xAPI.com
>
> xAPICohort.com
>

> CMI5
> https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/
>

> https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/samples/
>

> If you are interested, but unable to join these first few meeting, reply to me or the list and I’ll keep you posted...
>

> Brian Duck
> Bduck at Mac dot Com
>
> > On Jan 18, 2021, at 10:49 AM, David Bovill <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I’ve done some research, and it looks interesting to create a LiveCode library that would allow logging of learning events using the experience Api (xAPI).
> >
> > There are some free servers to use, and hosting our own community server would also be readable. I feel that any LiveCode developers with a focus on education would benefit from this library.
> >
> > Do we have a Zoom today Brian?
> > David

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hi Brian

Waiting the new link.

Martin

Sent from my iPhone

> [...]
>>>
>>> Meeting ID: 760 4715 4315
>>> Passcode: JG1CgZ
>>>
>>> 1 PM would be best, but I saw at least one conflict with that time.
>>>
>>> Later today, I will summarize the notes from these meetings for the list and provide xAPI, CMI5 and LRS references; as well as the gitHub URL to prior LiveCode xAPI Project for #team-MakeyMakey.
>>>
>>> General References:
>>>
>>> xAPI
>>>
>>> xAPI.com
>>>
>>> xAPICohort.com
>>>

>>> CMI5
>>> https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/
>>>

>>> https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/samples/
>>>

>>> If you are interested, but unable to join these first few meeting, reply to me or the list and I’ll keep you posted...
>>>

>>> Brian Duck
>>> Bduck at Mac dot Com

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

See the one I sent?
On 18 Jan 2021, 18:42 +0000, Martin Koob via use-livecode <[hidden email]>, wrote:

> Hi Brian
>
> Waiting the new link.
>
> Martin
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jan 18, 2021, at 1:34 PM, Martin Koob via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi.
> >
> > Sorry I am on a train and trying to connect with my phone with cell and we are goin thru an area with 3G.
> >
> > If we get back to LTE territory I will try again.
> >
> > I did hear a bit of what David was saying about his use case with playing videos at different starting points.
> >
> > I am interested in seeing how xAPI and/or Cmi5 can be used to store a learning record that contains a number of video time points in a video of a student’s work including current time, start time and end time. I have the app that records this info. Next step is to create xAPI statements.
> >
> > Another comment I had was that in the Fall 2020 xAPI cohort I joined team #audio-video
> > Hoping to work on this idea. This team worked on this in past cohorts so there is work we could build on if we took this on as a project.
> >
> > Can someone post the above to meeting chat?
> >
> > Hopefully I can join back in soon.
> >
> > If not I will watch the recording. Let me know when the next meeting is.
> >
> > Martin
> >

> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > > On Jan 18, 2021, at 11:58 AM, Martin Koob via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi.
> > >
> > > I can join the 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm meeting today depending on WiFi access.
> > >
> > > Martin
> > >

> > > Sent from my iPhone

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hi

I am back to 3G.  So go on without me.  It is more frustration for you than it is worth.

I will watch the video.

If you want to see and try my SaaS Product VideoLinkwell go to VideoLinkwell.com.

Let me know when the next meeting is.  Thanks.

Martin

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 18, 2021, at 1:43 PM, David Bovill <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> See the one I sent?
>> On 18 Jan 2021, 18:42 +0000, Martin Koob via use-livecode <[hidden email]>, wrote:
>> Hi Brian
>>
>> Waiting the new link.
>>
>> Martin
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jan 18, 2021, at 1:34 PM, Martin Koob via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> Sorry I am on a train and trying to connect with my phone with cell and we are goin thru an area with 3G.
>>>
>>> If we get back to LTE territory I will try again.
>>>
>>> I did hear a bit of what David was saying about his use case with playing videos at different starting points.
>>>
>>> I am interested in seeing how xAPI and/or Cmi5 can be used to store a learning record that contains a number of video time points in a video of a student’s work including current time, start time and end time. I have the app that records this info. Next step is to create xAPI statements.
>>>
>>> Another comment I had was that in the Fall 2020 xAPI cohort I joined team #audio-video
>>> Hoping to work on this idea. This team worked on this in past cohorts so there is work we could build on if we took this on as a project.
>>>
>>> Can someone post the above to meeting chat?
>>>
>>> Hopefully I can join back in soon.
>>>
>>> If not I will watch the recording. Let me know when the next meeting is.
>>>
>>> Martin
>>>

>>> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
VideoLinkwell looks like a great tool, Martin.  I spend a lot of time analysing video recorded police interviews, so I I know what a huge slog it is to document what happens and at which point(s) in a video.

Is there a walkthrough of features/tools?

Cheers

David G

Brian K. Duck wrote:

 > Later today, I will summarize the notes from these meetings for the
 > list and provide xAPI, CMI5 and LRS references; as well as the gitHub
 > URL to prior LiveCode xAPI Project for #team-MakeyMakey.

Thank you.  This is a very interesting project, eager to see where it goes.

What is " #team-MakeyMakey"?

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hey everyone.

I got buried yesterday and missed the meeting. Apologies. Was it recorded? Very interested in this.

Bryan Anderson
exnihilo-media.com <http://exnihilo-media.com/>

> [...]
>>>
>>> Join Zoom Meeting
>>> https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76047154315?pwd=cUd2VjVlRmd2UnpvTzE5UGdGaEdoUT09
>>>
>>> Meeting ID: 760 4715 4315
>>> Passcode: JG1CgZ
>>>
>>> 1 PM would be best, but I saw at least one conflict with that time.
>>>
>>> Later today, I will summarize the notes from these meetings for the list and provide xAPI, CMI5 and LRS references; as well as the gitHub URL to prior LiveCode xAPI Project for #team-MakeyMakey.
>>>
>>> General References:
>>>
>>> xAPI
>>>
>>> xAPI.com
>>>
>>> xAPICohort.com
>>>

>>> CMI5
>>> https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/
>>>

>>> https://aicc.github.io/CMI-5_Spec_Current/samples/
>>>

>>> If you are interested, but unable to join these first few meeting, reply to me or the list and I’ll keep you posted...

xAPI in LiveCode (was Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode)

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hello,

I wanted to get this sent before the list digest was sent today.

After the first week of discussions, I’m realizing that CMI5, which is a standard profile (subset) of xAPI is too narrow of a topic, so we’re broadening to include xAPI in LiveCode. Other profiles include video content, eBooks, etc.

Initially, we discussed the value of xAPI, references at ADLnet.gov <http://adlnet.gov/> and XAPI.com <http://xapi.com/> , how a LiveCode project might be architected for reuse by multiple teams, and we researched open or trial Learning Management Systems LMS and Learning Record Stores LRS.

Also, I mentioned the Team-MakeyMakey, this was our first effort to build a LiveCode app for sending xAPI statements. This is known as a learning record provider or LRP, this was the initial effort for the Spring 2020 cohort and our notes, project videos and source code is up in GitHub.

The Wiki has project notes, and links to the video updates provided through the 12 week xAPI Cohort:

https://github.com/xapicohort/MakeyMakey <https://github.com/xapicohort/MakeyMakey>

The next xAPI Cohort begins Feb 4th, it is FREE to register and attend, so sign up at xAPICohort.com

Please take the time to sign in to When2Meet at this URL, and let us know when you are available for week #2 of xAPI in LiveCode:
xAPI in LiveCode (Week 2)

https://www.when2meet.com/?10756300-eiYV4 <https://www.when2meet.com/?10756300-eiYV4>

Thanks for your attention,

Brian Duck
Bduck at Mac dot com

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Attachments available until Feb 18, 2021
Hi David

I have attached a manual for VideoLinkwell.  It walks through the different features that the app has.
It is for an older version (3.2) but mostly applicable. I haven’t had time to update it yet.

I have also attached the most recent Mac version of Videolinkwell - 3.5.2.  If you need the windows version I can send it soon.  It is done but I am having trouble with code signing it.  I got it to work for the earlier versions but won’t work now.   Not sure what I am doing differently now than before.

To try out the software you can start a trial on videolinkwell.com to get your login credentials then you will use those credentials to log into the VideoLinkwell software.

If you want we can do a Zoom session and I could do a demo for you.

Martin

Click to Download
 <https://www.icloud.com/attachment/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcvws.icloud-content.com%2FB%2FAbt1z9JsNuRB645HK0wzGcf0EL3pAVpogTDPZL3ZrOHX8caDnMCrr-jA%2F%24%7Bf%7D%3Fo%3DArPXW2-fl34PwMYPwtuTUcwDwdUylEQ3sD-z02ml4eTY%26v%3D1%26x%3D3%26a%3DCAogYZlfBLu6a6RJ3LWFuqDQcMxvZ88IHQBM-2a9b6K7h6YSdBDO2_3c8S4Yzuv4sPsuIgEAKgkC6AMA_3nJHFxSBPQQvelaBKuv6MBqJDV33XaGs5zLNpDwB5ojx4hMujMpUOyOrcNiz6BQ-QXnaVw2E3IkrAXPUqmYi5Ml_vOnnMQTEQd2qwBqFB8yD7GeIRWB6hc50L8-%26e%3D1613668169%26fl%3D%26r%3DD581A782-B191-4594-85E4-377D26219630-1%26k%3D%24%7Buk%7D%26ckc%3Dcom.apple.largeattachment%26ckz%3DE0F2060E-9AF6-4892-9FE2-BDE4A7FA99FB%26p%3D31%26s%3DArbHULkrKFTaPZIrX02YAvjX-As&uk=cuZd33eZUQSt9l1wExq0Zw&f=VideoLinkwell%203.5.2.dmg&sz=41873879>VideoLinkwell 3.5.2.dmg
41.9 MB
Click to Download
 <https://www.icloud.com/attachment/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcvws.icloud-content.com%2FB%2FAbVi6VfR9e2zKKWmcqBAv5bVgRfFAZQ2IRsw2eiyPnbzM9K9CE6bVFAH%2F%24%7Bf%7D%3Fo%3DAjO3l04nDgAk2GS0Z81BlRFAd015cw2jlamzbzA5mIn_%26v%3D1%26x%3D3%26a%3DCAog3iE1l2stkl56P201FLVb-3dHE7Ka8_unULwPfTvSMdYSdBCn2v3c8S4Yp-r4sPsuIgEAKgkC6AMA_wQLGZ9SBNWBF8VaBJtUUAdqJKKeMKXFxKXYNoAP1AAGhAqc9XdhjW0hxyxxns6jrWQYVA8m9XIk9rd_Ll9bDP_puLoQ5INWL8nrx9ho5pxjWHJI9zGEi252yWdh%26e%3D1613668168%26fl%3D%26r%3DB181AE0B-7489-421B-A152-894CC3F4568C-1%26k%3D%24%7Buk%7D%26ckc%3Dcom.apple.largeattachment%26ckz%3DE0F2060E-9AF6-4892-9FE2-BDE4A7FA99FB%26p%3D31%26s%3DlE6WmO-vMpJ9NLEBli3Lws1Po70&uk=qcJwQxeNilQ9huVSQ4UJKQ&f=VideoLinkwell%203.2%20Manual.pdf&sz=25453555>VideoLinkwell 3.2 Manual.pdf
25.5 MB

> On Jan 18, 2021, at 2:13 PM, David V Glasgow via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> VideoLinkwell looks like a great tool, Martin.  I spend a lot of time analysing video recorded police interviews, so I I know what a huge slog it is to document what happens and at which point(s) in a video.
>
> Is there a walkthrough of features/tools?
>
> Cheers
>
> David G
>
>> On 18 Jan 2021, at 6:49 pm, Martin Koob via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I am back to 3G.  So go on without me.  It is more frustration for you than it is worth.
>>
>> I will watch the video.
>>
>> If you want to see and try my SaaS Product VideoLinkwell go to VideoLinkwell.com.
>>
>> Let me know when the next meeting is.  Thanks.
>>
>> Martin
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hi List.
😳

I didn't mean to  spam everyone with this.  I did not notice I was conversing with David G  thru the use-LiveCode list till  just now.  We can take this offline.

But since you now have the links you can do a trial of my software.  Curious what people think.

Martin

> [...]
>>
>> VideoLinkwell looks like a great tool, Martin.  I spend a lot of time analysing video recorded police interviews, so I I know what a huge slog it is to document what happens and at which point(s) in a video.
>>
>> Is there a walkthrough of features/tools?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> David G
>>
>>> On 18 Jan 2021, at 6:49 pm, Martin Koob via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am back to 3G.  So go on without me.  It is more frustration for you than it is worth.
>>>
>>> I will watch the video.
>>>
>>> If you want to see and try my SaaS Product VideoLinkwell go to VideoLinkwell.com.
>>>
>>> Let me know when the next meeting is.  Thanks.
>>>
>>> Martin
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

I intended to comment on list, because I was impressed with Videolinkwell and thought folks on the list might be interested!

 I watched the videos and think your app is really cool and worthwhile.

There!  I did it again!

David G

> On 19 Jan 2021, at 5:37 pm, Martin Koob <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi List.
> 😳
>
> I didn't mean to  spam everyone with this.  I did not notice I was conversing with David G  thru the use-LiveCode list till  just now.  We can take this offline.
>
> But since you now have the links you can do a trial of my software.  Curious what people think.

Re: Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode MEETING TODAY AT 1 PM EST

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
I like this conversation on list - I don’t consider it spam.

Martin are there elements of Videolinkwell that you would consider useful as a community library?
On 19 Jan 2021, 19:10 +0000, David V Glasgow via use-livecode <[hidden email]>, wrote:

> I intended to comment on list, because I was impressed with Videolinkwell and thought folks on the list might be interested!
>
> I watched the videos and think your app is really cool and worthwhile.
>
> There! I did it again!
>
> David G
>
> > On 19 Jan 2021, at 5:37 pm, Martin Koob <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi List.
> > 😳
> >
> > I didn't mean to spam everyone with this. I did not notice I was conversing with David G thru the use-LiveCode list till just now. We can take this offline.
> >
> > But since you now have the links you can do a trial of my software. Curious what people think.

Re: xAPI in LiveCode (was Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode)

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hi Brian

I put my availability for https://www.when2meet.com/?10756300-eiYV4 <https://www.when2meet.com/?10756300-eiYV4>  Mine overlaps with yours and Henk’s availability on Friday Jan 22, 2021 9:30 am - 10:00 am EST  and on Tuesday Jan 26, 2021 from 9:30 am - 10:45 am EST

Anyone else available at those times?

Martin