Code Signing Error

Vaughn Clement
Hi

I recall a short time ago that one version of LC was getting code signing
errors when building an IOS app.
Does anyone know what version is working that does not produce code signing
errors. I have 6.5.2 that I built the stack with.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: [hidden email]
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062

Re: Code Signing Error

Nakia Brewer
On 6.6.2 I get no errors

Sent from my iPhone

> On 28 Jun 2014, at 7:21 am, "Vaughn Clement" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I recall a short time ago that one version of LC was getting code signing
> errors when building an IOS app.
> Does anyone know what version is working that does not produce code signing
> errors. I have 6.5.2 that I built the stack with.
>
> Thank you
>
> Vaughn Clement
>
> Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
> *http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
> <http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
> Skype: vaughn.clement
> https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
> FaceTime: [hidden email]
> LogMeIn also avaialble
> Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
> Ph. 928-254-9062
COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER: This message and/or including attached files may contain confidential proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from using, reproducing, disclosing or distributing the information contained in this email without authorisation from WesTrac. If you have received this message in error please contact WesTrac on +61 8 9377 9444. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications.

Re: Code Signing Error

Mark Smith
Nakia Brewer wrote
On 6.6.2 I get no errors

Nakia, I am about to upgrade. What is your setup (OS, iOS, SDK, Xcode, am I forgetting anything?)

Thanks

Re: Code Signing Error

Vaughn Clement
Hi

As it turns out LC is not the problem its Xcode. Or should I I say it is a
configeration issue.  I have prior provisional profiles that are
conflicting. So I am going to need Apple support to rexolve the conflicts.