ControlKit and widget "hhControls" v1.0.2

ControlKit and widget "hhControls" v1.0.2

dunbarx via use-livecode
This is a widget for use with LC 8 (version > 8.1.5), LC 9 is
currently (as of 9.0.0-dp11) not supported, sorry.

"hhControls" is a widget that lets you *create* a widget that contains
controls: One or several of

++ push buttons,
++ check boxes,
++ (groupable) radio buttons,
++ info text,
++ number steppers,
++ text steppers,
++ popup menus,
++ (horizontal) sliders,
++ color swatches (needs widget hhColorpicker)

The selected fontSize controls the size of the widget. All controls
*scale* with the selected fontSize. LCB does a real good job with
that, you will be surprised.

For downloading the widget and a demo stack use the
[b]hh-widgets-un-installer[/b] from "Sample Stacks" of the LC toolbar
(or http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/842/ )

For an easy build of the controls I made moreover a CONTROLKIT,
see "Sample Stacks" (or http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/863/ ).
This is good for exploring the properties of the controls and testing
the message that is sent by the widget on "MouseUp".
The controlKit generates moreover a script that you can especially
use for popping up your widget.

Re: ControlKit and widget "hhControls" v1.0.2

dunbarx via use-livecode
On 02/01/2018 08:39 PM, hh via use-livecode wrote:
> This is a widget for use with LC 8 (version > 8.1.5), LC 9 is
> currently (as of 9.0.0-dp11) not supported, sorry.
>
> "hhControls" is a widget that lets you *create* a widget that contains
> controls: One or several of

A widget to create widgets! <3