Convert UTM to Lat/Long

dunbarxx via use-livecode
I need to convert UTM coordinates to lat/long coordinates so I converted
the python script found at the following url to LiveCode:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/343865/how-to-convert-from-utm-to-latlng-in-python-or-javascript

I’ve saved it as a gist in case anybody else needs it.

https://gist.github.com/trevordevore/e2c2bff637564202f41ecfb93a00352a

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps

Re: Convert UTM to Lat/Long

dunbarxx via use-livecode

> Le 8 juin 2018 à 18:56, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> I need to convert UTM coordinates to lat/long coordinates so I converted
> the python script found at the following url to LiveCode:
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/343865/how-to-convert-from-utm-to-latlng-in-python-or-javascript
>
> I’ve saved it as a gist in case anybody else needs it.
>
> https://gist.github.com/trevordevore/e2c2bff637564202f41ecfb93a00352a <https://gist.github.com/trevordevore/e2c2bff637564202f41ecfb93a00352a>

Thanks, it could be useful for me !

Re: Convert UTM to Lat/Long

dunbarxx via use-livecode
On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 12:17 PM, Ludovic THEBAULT via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Le 8 juin 2018 à 18:56, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> a écrit :
> >
> > I need to convert UTM coordinates to lat/long coordinates so I converted
> > the python script found at the following url to LiveCode:
> >
> > https://stackoverflow.com/questions/343865/how-to-
> convert-from-utm-to-latlng-in-python-or-javascript
> >
> > I’ve saved it as a gist in case anybody else needs it.
> >
> > https://gist.github.com/trevordevore/e2c2bff637564202f41ecfb93a00352a <
> https://gist.github.com/trevordevore/e2c2bff637564202f41ecfb93a00352a>
>
> Thanks, it could be useful for me !

I added a screencast to my YouTube channel showing how I use the function
in a VR photo workflow. To me it is a great example of how LiveCode allows
me to not only create commercial software, but also make more time for my
hobbies.

https://youtu.be/riLtdSB8DP8

--
Trevor DeVore