Copy & paste stopped working in Rev IDE?

Copy & paste stopped working in Rev IDE?

Glen Bojsza
I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I have been using
copy and paste inside the Rev IDE forever and suddenly it just stopped
working?

After having closed out of all applications and rebooted it still doesn't work?

Is there a preference being set somewhere?

I have copied data from other applications and use the MsgBox to

put clipboarddata into fld whatever

So I know that Rev is seeing the data in the clipboard?

Any ideas.

I am using Win XP. Rev 2.5

thanks