Crash with mobilePickPhoto and Android

Hello!   Having some trouble with mobilePickPhoto on an Android device.  I call mobilePickPhoto "library" (or mobilePickPhoto "camera") and I can choose the photo or take the picture, but as soon as I accept the image (when LC should have control again) the app crashes with the prompt “[appName] has stopped”.   LC 8.1.5, Moto g5 Plus running Android 7.0.   Any thoughts?

Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!

-Dan

Re: Crash with mobilePickPhoto and Android

FYI…  Also fails with exact same result on Samsung Galaxy S3 Running 4.4.2.

-Dan