Crashing when I try to make a Mac standalone

Crashing when I try to make a Mac standalone

Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode
When I try to make a standalone for Mac in version 8.1.5 RC 2 it crashes at the moment where it tries to include externals.

Has anyone else seen this or know what I should be looking out for?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Crashing when I try to make a Mac standalone

Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode
Following up - it seems to create the standalone and then crash. At least it created the standalone, but that crash makes me nervous.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 6, 2017, at 2:46 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> When I try to make a standalone for Mac in version 8.1.5 RC 2 it crashes at the moment where it tries to include externals.
>
> Has anyone else seen this or know what I should be looking out for?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Crashing when I try to make a Mac standalone

Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode

> Following up - it seems to create the standalone and then crash.

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jul 6, 2017, at 2:46 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> >
> > When I try to make a standalone for Mac in version 8.1.5 RC 2

it crashes at the moment where it tries to include externals.

Just a guess; might be RC 3 would help...

Regards,

Thierry​

Re: Crashing when I try to make a Mac standalone

Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode
I will try tc 3 - just need to hack the plist again

Sent from my iPhone