Creating a PSD from Livecode Script?

Tore Nilsen via use-livecode
Hi All!

I would like to be able to create a Photoshop (layered, preferably also with Layer groups) .psd file from LiveCode Script, using image data in a stack. Has anybody of you tried that before or might know how to get started?

Any pointers much appreciated.

Cheers,

Malte

Re: Creating a PSD from Livecode Script?

Tore Nilsen via use-livecode
hhmmm...its definately possible...you would just have to study the psd file
format and create the proper file headers and append the image data in the
format that it needs. ...i've never seen anyone try it. ..... Could a
command line call to another program like image magic save you a bunch of
work?

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 11:59 AM, Malte Pfaff-Brill via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> I would like to be able to create a Photoshop (layered, preferably also
> with Layer groups) .psd file from LiveCode Script, using image data in a
> stack. Has anybody of you tried that before or might know how to get
> started?
>
> Any pointers much appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Malte

Re: Creating a PSD from Livecode Script?

Tore Nilsen via use-livecode
Hi Tom,

> could a command line call to another program like image magic save you a bunch of work?

I guess so. Never did that either though. :-)
Any experts in that area?

Cheers,

Malte