Creating objects in scripts

mikey-2
short of using "doMenu" is there any other way to create objects, e.g.
buttons?

I don't see anything in the dictionary, but I'm still kind of HC'y when it
comes to RR.

--
Arnold Schwarzenegger  - "I have a love interest in every one of my films -
a gun."

Re: Creating objects in scripts

Colin Holgate

On Jun 20, 2008, at 10:35 AM, Mikey wrote:

> short of using "doMenu" is there any other way to create objects, e.g.
> buttons?

new button

Re: Creating objects in scripts

masmit
Mikey, look at "create" in the dictionary. It's also worth having a
look at "clone", and  "template" ie. the template btn, the template
fld, etc.

Best,

Mark

On 20 Jun 2008, at 15:35, Mikey wrote:

> short of using "doMenu" is there any other way to create objects, e.g.
> buttons?
>
> I don't see anything in the dictionary, but I'm still kind of HC'y
> when it
> comes to RR.
>
> --
> Arnold Schwarzenegger  - "I have a love interest in every one of my
> films -
> a gun."

Re: Creating objects in scripts

Björnke von Gierke
   create button "i'm alive!"
   clone button "i'm alive!"
   set the name of it to "I don't wan't to die!"
   delete button "I don't wan't to die!"
   put "arghl!"
end mouseUp

On 20 Jun 2008, at 16:35, Mikey wrote:

> short of using "doMenu" is there any other way to create objects, e.g.
> buttons?
>
> I don't see anything in the dictionary, but I'm still kind of HC'y
> when it
> comes to RR.
>
> --
> Arnold Schwarzenegger  - "I have a love interest in every one of my
> films -
> a gun."

Re: Creating objects in scripts

mikey-2
Wow.  I looked up "create" and blew over it the first time.  I'm clearly
working too hard on this.

--
Walt Disney  - "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."

Re: Creating objects in scripts

Eric Chatonet
Bonjour Mickey,

Le 20 juin 08 à 17:14, Mikey a écrit :

> Walt Disney  - "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever
> known."

What a pity :-)
You should come to France...

Best regards from Paris,