Decorations (titlebar buttons)

Lars Brehmer
I thought I already asked this, but now I'm not sure because I didn't
get the usual  replies;

Where can I find the scripts for what the "minimize" button in the
titlebar actually does when it is clicked?  I need this for both OSX
and Windows.  I have a project where all stacks have custom shapes (=
decorations empty), but I don't want users to not NOT see what they
expect at the top of the windows for closing and minimizing the window.

Cheers,

Lars

Re: Decorations (titlebar buttons)

Trevor DeVore
On Jun 11, 2005, at 12:08 PM, Lars Brehmer wrote:

> I thought I already asked this, but now I'm not sure because I
> didn't get the usual  replies;
>
> Where can I find the scripts for what the "minimize" button in the
> titlebar actually does when it is clicked?  I need this for both
> OSX and Windows.  I have a project where all stacks have custom
> shapes (= decorations empty), but I don't want users to not NOT see
> what they expect at the top of the windows for closing and
> minimizing the window.

Look at the iconic property in the dictionary.  That should do what
you want.

set iconic of this stack to true
set iconic of this stack to false

--