Delete imported audioclips?

David Bovill via use-livecode
Hi friends,

obviously I am missing something obvious, but how can I delete an imported audioclip?
Looks like the "Poject Brwoser" cannot do this.

Thanks for any pointer!

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: Delete imported audioclips?

David Bovill via use-livecode
Right click or control click the file i project browser and use clear from the menu. You may have to reload the PB to see that the clip is deleted.

Best regards
Tore Nilsen

Sendt fra min iPhone

> 6. feb. 2018 kl. 23:08 skrev Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi friends,
>
> obviously I am missing something obvious, but how can I delete an imported audioclip?
> Looks like the "Poject Brwoser" cannot do this.
>
> Thanks for any pointer!
>

> Best
>
> Klaus
>
> --
> Klaus Major
> http://www.major-k.de

Re: Delete imported audioclips?

David Bovill via use-livecode
Hi Tore,

> Am 07.02.2018 um 00:03 schrieb Tore Nilsen via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Right click or control click the file i project browser and use clear from the menu.
> You may have to reload the PB to see that the clip is deleted.

Sorry, no "Clear" menu-item in the popup menu with Audioclips!

But Hermann already ansered me privately, looks like we need to:
delete ac X
## where X is the number of the audioclip to delete

> Best regards
> Tore Nilsen

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: Delete imported audioclips?

David Bovill via use-livecode
Maybe we could make ac’s and Vc’s visible in the PB like they are in the Application Browser. We can look into it.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital

> On 6 Feb 2018, at 23:10, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Tore,
>
>> Am 07.02.2018 um 00:03 schrieb Tore Nilsen via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Right click or control click the file i project browser and use clear from the menu.
>> You may have to reload the PB to see that the clip is deleted.
>
> Sorry, no "Clear" menu-item in the popup menu with Audioclips!
>
> But Hermann already ansered me privately, looks like we need to:
> delete ac X
> ## where X is the number of the audioclip to delete
>
>> Best regards
>> Tore Nilsen
>
> Best
>
> Klaus
>
> --
> Klaus Major
> http://www.major-k.de

Re: Delete imported audioclips?

David Bovill via use-livecode
Hi Sean,

> Am 07.02.2018 um 12:02 schrieb Pi Digital via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Maybe we could make ac’s and Vc’s visible in the PB like they are in the Application Browser. We can look into it.

yes, we can see them, but it seems we cannot delete them from within the "Project Browser".
But I already deleted them via script.

> Sean Cole
> Pi Digital
>
>> On 6 Feb 2018, at 23:10, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tore,
>>
>>> Am 07.02.2018 um 00:03 schrieb Tore Nilsen via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Right click or control click the file i project browser and use clear from the menu.
>>> You may have to reload the PB to see that the clip is deleted.
>>
>> Sorry, no "Clear" menu-item in the popup menu with Audioclips!
>>
>> But Hermann already ansered me privately, looks like we need to:
>> delete ac X
>> ## where X is the number of the audioclip to delete
>>
>>> Best regards
>>> Tore Nilsen

Best

Klaus