Determining left or right movement in a mouseMove handler

Determining left or right movement in a mouseMove handler

Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode
Hi Michael,

This stack (and many other published stacks) have scripts
for tracking mouseX and mouseY within a mousemove handler:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/newPentoolScript_v02.zip

Al

Re: Determining left or right movement in a mouseMove handler

Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode
Thank you Mike Bonner, Mark Schonewille and Alejandre Tejada.

I did work in the direction of Mike and Marks script but I forgot to use Local.
That solved it.

Alejandro I did not dig deep into your stack as the solution was ready at hand from Mike and Mark.

But you can always us a bezier script. Thanks

Im scripting a way to shuffle objects the visual way. Like when you move apps in the Mac dock.
Has that been done before?

Michael