Difference in iconic placement - discovered!

Difference in iconic placement - discovered!

Glen Bojsza
I have discovered the difference in the use of the iconic command.

In the REV IDE I always work with "full decorations" (ie minimize,
maximize etc).

My application has decorations set to empty and because of this the
iconic command works differently as mentioned in my earlier post.

Sorry for the list time but hopefully someone will benefit.

regards,