Dinner's on me

Kevin Miller-2
Hi all,

I greatly enjoy our conferences as an opportunity to meet and really talk
with you. So I'm delighted that the next 12 purchasers of a LiveCode
Conference ticket will get an invite to dinner with me. Get your ticket
today and join me for drinks in my flat followed by dinner in a local
restaurant I really like. It'll be a blast! And I'll do my best to persuade
Mark Waddingham to join us. This is your opportunity to talk shop and tell
me what you do with LiveCode, what you want us to do next, and discuss how
we can collaborate to make LiveCode ever better.

Edinburgh 2016. August. See you there!

https://livecode.com/edinburgh-2016/

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

Re: Dinner's on me

Mark Talluto
Sounds great! How do we purchase more than one ticket?

-Mark

> On Nov 30, 2015, at 10:05 AM, Kevin Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I greatly enjoy our conferences as an opportunity to meet and really talk
> with you. So I'm delighted that the next 12 purchasers of a LiveCode
> Conference ticket will get an invite to dinner with me. Get your ticket
> today and join me for drinks in my flat followed by dinner in a local
> restaurant I really like. It'll be a blast! And I'll do my best to persuade
> Mark Waddingham to join us. This is your opportunity to talk shop and tell
> me what you do with LiveCode, what you want us to do next, and discuss how
> we can collaborate to make LiveCode ever better.
>
> Edinburgh 2016. August. See you there!
>
> https://livecode.com/edinburgh-2016/
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
> LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

Re: Dinner's on me

Kevin Miller-2
You should be able to set the quantity during purchase? I¹ll bug report it
against the store though I don¹t think we¹ll be able to fix it until
tomorrow now.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 30/11/2015 18:31, "use-livecode on behalf of Mark Talluto"
<[hidden email] on behalf of
[hidden email]> wrote:

>Sounds great! How do we purchase more than one ticket?
>
>-Mark
>

>> On Nov 30, 2015, at 10:05 AM, Kevin Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I greatly enjoy our conferences as an opportunity to meet and really
>>talk
>> with you. So I'm delighted that the next 12 purchasers of a LiveCode
>> Conference ticket will get an invite to dinner with me. Get your ticket
>> today and join me for drinks in my flat followed by dinner in a local
>> restaurant I really like. It'll be a blast! And I'll do my best to
>>persuade
>> Mark Waddingham to join us. This is your opportunity to talk shop and
>>tell
>> me what you do with LiveCode, what you want us to do next, and discuss
>>how
>> we can collaborate to make LiveCode ever better.
>>
>> Edinburgh 2016. August. See you there!
>>
>> https://livecode.com/edinburgh-2016/
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Kevin
>>
>> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
>> LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

Re: Dinner's on me

Mark Talluto
Ok. Please pencil me in for two more. I do not want to miss out on the deal for spouses/partners.

-Mark

> On Nov 30, 2015, at 10:57 AM, Kevin Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> You should be able to set the quantity during purchase? I¹ll bug report it
> against the store though I don¹t think we¹ll be able to fix it until
> tomorrow now.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
> LiveCode: Everyone can create apps
>

> On 30/11/2015 18:31, "use-livecode on behalf of Mark Talluto"
> <[hidden email] on behalf of
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Sounds great! How do we purchase more than one ticket?
>>
>> -Mark
>>

>>> On Nov 30, 2015, at 10:05 AM, Kevin Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I greatly enjoy our conferences as an opportunity to meet and really
>>> talk
>>> with you. So I'm delighted that the next 12 purchasers of a LiveCode
>>> Conference ticket will get an invite to dinner with me. Get your ticket
>>> today and join me for drinks in my flat followed by dinner in a local
>>> restaurant I really like. It'll be a blast! And I'll do my best to
>>> persuade
>>> Mark Waddingham to join us. This is your opportunity to talk shop and
>>> tell
>>> me what you do with LiveCode, what you want us to do next, and discuss
>>> how
>>> we can collaborate to make LiveCode ever better.
>>>
>>> Edinburgh 2016. August. See you there!
>>>
>>> https://livecode.com/edinburgh-2016/
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Kevin
>>>
>>> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
>>> LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

Re: Dinner's on me

Heather Laine-2
Mmm yes I see the problem. There is no quantity box. We'll have to see if we can fix that asap, but in the meantime if you want to be sure of getting 2 more of those places at dinner you would I'm afraid have to go through the checkout twice more. Those places are looking very popular!

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

> On 30 Nov 2015, at 19:20, Mark Talluto <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Ok. Please pencil me in for two more. I do not want to miss out on the deal for spouses/partners.
>
> -Mark
>

>> On Nov 30, 2015, at 10:57 AM, Kevin Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> You should be able to set the quantity during purchase? I¹ll bug report it
>> against the store though I don¹t think we¹ll be able to fix it until
>> tomorrow now.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Kevin
>>
>> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
>> LiveCode: Everyone can create apps
>>

>> On 30/11/2015 18:31, "use-livecode on behalf of Mark Talluto"
>> <[hidden email] on behalf of
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Sounds great! How do we purchase more than one ticket?
>>>
>>> -Mark

Re: Dinner's on me

Kevin Miller-2
Ok, you are penciled in. Apologies for the store issue.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 30/11/2015 19:20, "use-livecode on behalf of Mark Talluto"
<[hidden email] on behalf of
[hidden email]> wrote:

>Ok. Please pencil me in for two more. I do not want to miss out on the
>deal for spouses/partners.
>
>-Mark
>

>> On Nov 30, 2015, at 10:57 AM, Kevin Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> You should be able to set the quantity during purchase? I¹ll bug report
>>it
>> against the store though I don¹t think we¹ll be able to fix it until
>> tomorrow now.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Kevin
>>
>> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
>> LiveCode: Everyone can create apps
>>

>> On 30/11/2015 18:31, "use-livecode on behalf of Mark Talluto"
>> <[hidden email] on behalf of
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Sounds great! How do we purchase more than one ticket?
>>>
>>> -Mark

Re: Dinner's on me

Mark Talluto
I will run them through individually as well as PayPal will allow.

-Mark