Disallowing overscroll/bounce in the browser widget on iOS

Disallowing overscroll/bounce in the browser widget on iOS

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Has anyone managed to block that annoying bounce effect? It looks terrible in an app.

I tried all sorts of CSS and JS, but no luck. I am going to explore editing the plist, since this is related to a UIWebView setting, but if anyone has already done this, it would be most helpful.

Sent from my iPhone