DocuSign lib

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Before I plough on, has anyone else created a DocuSign library for LiveCode? I don’t want to reinvent the wheelie-bin.

We’d already made one for Adobe Sign but looking to give our clients a more affordable option.

Thanks.
Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd

Re: DocuSign lib

On 11/24/19 11:59 AM, Pi Digital via use-livecode wrote:
> Before I plough on, has anyone else created a DocuSign library for LiveCode? I don’t want to reinvent the wheelie-bin.

I thought I had, but I can't find anything in my archives, so maybe I
was just thinking of starting one. Looks like it's up to you.

Re: DocuSign lib

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
It’s not too different to what I did for Adobe Sign. In fact, the Auth token method is even easier. A couple of weeks max.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd

> On 24 Nov 2019, at 21:51, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 11/24/19 11:59 AM, Pi Digital via use-livecode wrote:
>> Before I plough on, has anyone else created a DocuSign library for LiveCode? I don’t want to reinvent the wheelie-bin.
>
> I thought I had, but I can't find anything in my archives, so maybe I was just thinking of starting one. Looks like it's up to you.
>
> --
> Mark Wieder

Re: DocuSign lib

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Just be aware there is an actual product called DocuSign.

Bob S

> On Nov 24, 2019, at 11:59 , Pi Digital via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Before I plough on, has anyone else created a DocuSign library for LiveCode? I don’t want to reinvent the wheelie-bin.
>
> We’d already made one for Adobe Sign but looking to give our clients a more affordable option.
>
> Thanks.
> Sean Cole
> Pi Digital Prod Ltd

Re: DocuSign lib

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
I know. That’s what I’m writing the library for :)
It’s a way of getting pdf documents signed via email. Our clients use Adobe Sign currently but it’s stupid expensive in comparison to others out there. So we’re giving our clients more options.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd

> On 25 Nov 2019, at 16:37, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Just be aware there is an actual product called DocuSign.
>
> Bob S
>

>> On Nov 24, 2019, at 11:59 , Pi Digital via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Before I plough on, has anyone else created a DocuSign library for LiveCode? I don’t want to reinvent the wheelie-bin.
>>
>> We’d already made one for Adobe Sign but looking to give our clients a more affordable option.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Sean Cole
>> Pi Digital Prod Ltd

Re: DocuSign lib

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Oh brilliant! We have a need for eSigned documents in locations where for one reason or other we do not have access to any of their printing devices. Also none of our service technicians (as opposed to IT technicians) connect to our customer's networks, and an eSign solution on tablets would be a great help.

Bob S

> On Nov 25, 2019, at 09:28 , Pi Digital via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I know. That’s what I’m writing the library for :)
> It’s a way of getting pdf documents signed via email. Our clients use Adobe Sign currently but it’s stupid expensive in comparison to others out there. So we’re giving our clients more options.
>
> Sean Cole
> Pi Digital Prod Ltd

Re: DocuSign lib

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
It wasn't designed to be for use on mobile but it would. In fact, all it
does is generate the document as a pdf with special references in the eSign
APIs which get replaced with Signature boxes, etc. These then get emailed
via our app and AdobeSign to the customer who signs it within the eSign
website or app (not ours).

If you are interested, once I've put the DocuSign one together I will be
able to make them available for sale/download from the LC Store.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609