DoneDone IssueTracker Library?

Andrew Kluthe-2
We recently started using DoneDone Issue Tracker from
http://getdonedone.com to manage issues from within some of our custom
work tools built livecode.

I like having users be able to report issues straight from a 50kb
stack delivered over the internet from dropbox.

I really like their simplicity in issue management. Free for small
teams too. If any other Livecode devs are interested, I can put a
library I made to manipulate their REST API revOnline and link it to
this thread.

The only thing I am still WIP on it is file attachments. I want to
make it easy for rev to snap screenshots on errors for upload to the
issue tracker.

Andrew Kluthe

Re: DoneDone IssueTracker Library?

Monte Goulding
Hmm... one team I'm on we pay $1000 for FogBugz for a team the size of the free plan on this. Looks good. FogBugz doesn't even support email replies to issues which is really annoying. We are considering just moving to the free issue simple tracker on bitbucket which does support email replies.

Pity they don't support bitbucket for commit integration although I did find a thread (6 month old) saying the work was done and they were waiting for bitbucket to approve it. Wouldn't be a huge thing for LiveCode until I get this three way merge driver finished that is... looking forward to git-flow for my LC apps.

Cheers

Monte

On 26/01/2013, at 5:57 AM, Andrew Kluthe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We recently started using DoneDone Issue Tracker from
> http://getdonedone.com to manage issues from within some of our custom
> work tools built livecode.
>
> I like having users be able to report issues straight from a 50kb
> stack delivered over the internet from dropbox.
>
> I really like their simplicity in issue management. Free for small
> teams too. If any other Livecode devs are interested, I can put a
> library I made to manipulate their REST API revOnline and link it to
> this thread.
>
> The only thing I am still WIP on it is file attachments. I want to
> make it easy for rev to snap screenshots on errors for upload to the
> issue tracker.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Andrew Kluthe

Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!

Re: DoneDone IssueTracker Library?

Ken Ray

On Jan 25, 2013, at 12:57 PM, Andrew Kluthe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We recently started using DoneDone Issue Tracker from
> http://getdonedone.com to manage issues from within some of our custom
> work tools built livecode.
>
> I like having users be able to report issues straight from a 50kb
> stack delivered over the internet from dropbox.
>
> I really like their simplicity in issue management. Free for small
> teams too. If any other Livecode devs are interested, I can put a
> library I made to manipulate their REST API revOnline and link it to
> this thread.

I'm interested! I've been using Lighthouse for a while and while I like it, I like to keep my options open and investigate other systems.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: [hidden email]
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/

Re: DoneDone IssueTracker Library?

mwieder
Monte-

> Pity they don't support bitbucket for commit integration although
> I did find a thread (6 month old) saying the work was done and they
> were waiting for bitbucket to approve it. Wouldn't be a huge thing
> for LiveCode until I get this three way merge driver finished that
> is... looking forward to git-flow for my LC apps.

Bitbucket was acquired by Atlassian around that time, so that (a
different kind of merge) may have complicated things a bit.

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com

Re: DoneDone IssueTracker Library?

mwieder
Andrew-

> I really like their simplicity in issue management. Free for small
> teams too. If any other Livecode devs are interested, I can put a
> library I made to manipulate their REST API revOnline and link it to
> this thread.

Donedone looks good. I'm definitely interested in the library.

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com

Re: DoneDone IssueTracker Library?

Andrew Kluthe-2
I'll take out some of my app specific stuff and throw it online
somewhere, since it seems there is an interest. I will post back here
when it's up.

Regards,

Andrew

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Mark Wieder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Andrew-
>
> Friday, January 25, 2013, 10:57:36 AM, you wrote:
>
>> I really like their simplicity in issue management. Free for small
>> teams too. If any other Livecode devs are interested, I can put a
>> library I made to manipulate their REST API revOnline and link it to
>> this thread.
>
> Donedone looks good. I'm definitely interested in the library.
>
> --
> -Mark Wieder
>  [hidden email]

Andrew Kluthe