Downloads Directory

dcpbarrington
Question,

Last week when Livecode prompted me about the V8.1.2 RC2 release I declined
because I was in the middle of a project and didn't have time for the new
release.   Now I want to download it, but the DOWNLOADS link is gone from
the Livecode web site, or I can't find it.

Is there any whay to access the previous Downloads directory to get V8.1.2
RC2 or maybe I should ask, how can you access a RC version before it is
released outside of the IDE?

Thanks for the help.
Dan

Re: Downloads Directory

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D
http://downloads.livecode.com <http://downloads.livecode.com/>

lists all available downloads.

Matthias

> Am 01.12.2016 um 22:44 schrieb Daniel Pierce <[hidden email]>:
>
> Question,
>
> Last week when Livecode prompted me about the V8.1.2 RC2 release I declined
> because I was in the middle of a project and didn't have time for the new
> release.   Now I want to download it, but the DOWNLOADS link is gone from
> the Livecode web site, or I can't find it.
>
> Is there any whay to access the previous Downloads directory to get V8.1.2
> RC2 or maybe I should ask, how can you access a RC version before it is
> released outside of the IDE?
>
> Thanks for the help.
> Dan

Re: Downloads Directory

Klaus major-k
Hi Dan,

> Am 01.12.2016 um 22:44 schrieb Daniel Pierce <[hidden email]>:
>
> Question,
>
> Last week when Livecode prompted me about the V8.1.2 RC2 release I declined
> because I was in the middle of a project and didn't have time for the new
> release.   Now I want to download it, but the DOWNLOADS link is gone from
> the Livecode web site, or I can't find it.
>
> Is there any whay to access the previous Downloads directory to get V8.1.2
> RC2 or maybe I should ask, how can you access a RC version before it is
> released outside of the IDE?
>
> Thanks for the help.
> Dan

here we go: <http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/>

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

RE: Downloads Directory

Livecode XAC
Thanks for the fast response.  I'll book mark it as the link is gone.

Dan

> Am 01.12.2016 um 22:44 schrieb Daniel Pierce <[hidden email]>:
>
> Question,
>
> Last week when Livecode prompted me about the V8.1.2 RC2 release I
> declined because I was in the middle of a project and didn't have time for
the new

> release.   Now I want to download it, but the DOWNLOADS link is gone from
> the Livecode web site, or I can't find it.
>
> Is there any whay to access the previous Downloads directory to get
> V8.1.2
> RC2 or maybe I should ask, how can you access a RC version before it
> is released outside of the IDE?
>
> Thanks for the help.
> Dan

here we go: <http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/>

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: Downloads Directory

mwieder
On 12/01/2016 01:44 PM, Daniel Pierce wrote:
> Question,
>
> Last week when Livecode prompted me about the V8.1.2 RC2 release I declined
> because I was in the middle of a project and didn't have time for the new
> release.   Now I want to download it, but the DOWNLOADS link is gone from
> the Livecode web site, or I can't find it.

The link is right at the top of www.livecode.org.
The one that says "Downloads".

 ahsoftware@gmail.com