Drag Queen

I am in trouble because I cannot work out why this is not working:

on scrollbarDrag NVAL
    put "NVAL,0,0" into KARRAY["color"]
    put 50 into KARRAY["opacity"]
    set the coloroverlay of img "BB" to KARRAY
end scrollbarDrag

Re: Drag Queen

Hi Richmond,

> Am 11.08.2017 um 12:43 schrieb Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> I am in trouble because I cannot work out why this is not working:
>
> on scrollbarDrag NVAL

## You are passing the STRING NVAL and not its value:

>  ## put "NVAL,0,0" into KARRAY["color"]
    put NVAL & ",0,0" into KARRAY["color"]
>   put 50 into KARRAY["opacity"]
>   set the coloroverlay of img "BB" to KARRAY
> end scrollbarDrag
>
> Richmond.

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: Drag Queen

On 2017-08-11 12:43, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode wrote:
> I am in trouble because I cannot work out why this is not working:
>
> on scrollbarDrag NVAL
>    put "NVAL,0,0" into KARRAY["color"]
>    put 50 into KARRAY["opacity"]
>    set the coloroverlay of img "BB" to KARRAY
> end scrollbarDrag

Try:

put NVAL,0,0 into KARRAY["color"]

Warmest Regards,