Embed HTML in email

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
Hi all.

I am trying to compile some basic table data and create an email with that table in the body, however, I am running into the whole tab stop issue where any data that extends beyong the default tab stop causes all the "columns" to move to the right.

So I thought I would try to embed the table as HTML, but of course the HTML shows up as HTML in the body, and not the rendered version. So how can I embed the HTML in the body in such a way so as to have the table data rendered as an html table?

I am prepared to hear "You cannot do that."