Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

JosepM
Hi List,

I have a strange error when I call a "go to card 3 of stack XXXXX" from a menu pick.
The stack is opened and the card showed but some errors are throw, one at line 0 the the openstack and other at line 5 of the menupick, just in the switch line.

s_stack_A: call "go to card 3 of stack s_stack_B"
s_stack_B show an error and after this the s_stack_A show another error.

I paste the error from the s_stack_B

Error: 361
Target: card id 31507 of stack "/Users/joss/Desktop/ps_glx_v1/beta/1.0.2rc70/Beta/MacOS/MainGLX.app/Contents/MacOS/components/s_main_productos_v1.rev"

361,0,0
361,0,0
90,9,22
449,9,7,575
535,9,1,575
253,6,1
241,6,1,Openstack
353,0,0,card id 31507 of stack "/Users/joss/Desktop/ps_glx_v1/beta/1.0.2rc70/Beta/MacOS/MainGLX.app/Contents/MacOS/components/s_main_productos_v1.rev"

Any idea or tip that I must know... :(

Salut,
Josep

Re: Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

xtalkprogrammer
Hi Josep,

Are you sure that your error is complete? It seems to me that a few
numbers are missing at the start of the list.

Do you still get an error if you temporarily disable any
(pre)openstack handlers?

It would be useful if you posted the entire script that causes the
error.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.

On 27 mei 2010, at 04:17, JosepM wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I have a strange error when I call a "go to card 3 of stack XXXXX".
> The stack is opened and the card showed but some errors are throw,
> one at
> line 0 the the openstack and other at line 5 of the menupick, just
> in the
> switch line.
>
> I paste the error.
>
> Error: 361
> Target: card id 31507 of stack
> "/Users/joss/Desktop/ps_glx_v1/beta/1.0.2rc70/Beta/MacOS/MainGLX.app/
> Contents/MacOS/components/s_main_productos_v1.rev"
>
> 361,0,0
> 361,0,0
> 90,9,22
> 449,9,7,575
> 535,9,1,575
> 253,6,1
> 241,6,1,Openstack
> 353,0,0,card id 31507 of stack
> "/Users/joss/Desktop/ps_glx_v1/beta/1.0.2rc70/Beta/MacOS/MainGLX.app/
> Contents/MacOS/components/s_main_productos_v1.rev"
>

> Any idea or tip that I must know... :(
>
> Salut,
> Josep

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Re: Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

JosepM
Hi Mark,

I guess that error is complete...

The code on the card 3, no preopenstack, only openstack.

on Openstack

   Global tLine
   put the menuHistory of btn "opt_search_supplier" of card 3 into tLine

   put "0 records found." into fld lbl_status of card 3
   set the uUTF8Text of fld f_buscar_supplier of card 3 to empty

   ## Establecer tamaño del stack y centrar
   if the environment is not "development" then
      set the resizable of me to false
      set the height of me to 575
      set the width of this stack to 865
      set the loc of this stack to the screenLoc
   else
      set the resizable of me to true
   end if

   uiNewSupplier
   uiRefreshSupplierList

end Openstack

The code on the menu.

on menuPick pChosen
   replace "..." with empty in pChosen

   --set the lockMessages to  true
   switch pChosen
      case "Items"
         put glxapp_getProp("executable folder") & "/components/" & "s_main_productos_v1.rev" into tStackName
         go to card 1 of stack tStackName
         break
      case "Suppliers"
         put glxapp_getProp("executable folder") & "/components/" & "s_main_productos_v1.rev" into tStackName
         go to card 3 of stack tStackName
         break

   end switch
      --set the lockMessages to false
end menuPick

Re: Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

xtalkprogrammer
Josep,

Do you still get an error if you temporarily disable the openstack
handler? I.e. if only the menuPick handle runs?

I used http://runrev.info/error.html to parse your error. The
beginning of the error report is:

Type: Object (can't set this property)
Object name: script
Line:(row 0 col 0)
Hint:

Apparently, there is a problem with a property being set. If the
script you posted is indeed a card script, then it will throw an error
at

  set the resizable of me to true

because cards don't have a resizable property. You need to replace
"me" with "this stack". Don't forget to make the same changes in the
part of your script that runs in a standalone only.

--

On 27 mei 2010, at 13:59, JosepM wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> I guess that error is complete...
>
> The code on the card 3, no preopenstack, only openstack.
>
> on Openstack
>
>   Global tLine
>   put the menuHistory of btn "opt_search_supplier" of card 3 into
> tLine
>
>   put "0 records found." into fld lbl_status of card 3
>   set the uUTF8Text of fld f_buscar_supplier of card 3 to empty
>
>   ## Establecer tamaño del stack y centrar
>   if the environment is not "development" then
>      set the resizable of me to false
>      set the height of me to 575
>      set the width of this stack to 865
>      set the loc of this stack to the screenLoc
>   else
>      set the resizable of me to true
>   end if
>
>   uiNewSupplier
>   uiRefreshSupplierList
>
> end Openstack
>
> The code on the menu.
>
> on menuPick pChosen
>   replace "..." with empty in pChosen
>
>   --set the lockMessages to  true
>   switch pChosen
>      case "Items"
>         put glxapp_getProp("executable folder") & "/components/" &
> "s_main_productos_v1.rev" into tStackName
>         go to card 1 of stack tStackName
>         break
>      case "Suppliers"
>         put glxapp_getProp("executable folder") & "/components/" &
> "s_main_productos_v1.rev" into tStackName
>         go to card 3 of stack tStackName
>         break
>
>   end switch
>      --set the lockMessages to false
> end menuPick

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Re: Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

JosepM
Hi Mark,

>Do you still get an error if you temporarily disable the openstack
>handler? I.e. if only the menuPick handle runs?

Yes, I get the same error only in standalone, in IDE all run fine....

I changed the "me" for "this stack" and I get the same error... I don't know what happen...

Seems that the error is in the card 1 and related to the datagrid, some value is not a integer... :(

I have modified the FillData in the datagrid of the card 1 but this work fine.

Any idea? I need solve this asap...

Salut,
Josep

Re: Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

slylabs13
I will bet that Openstack is getting sent to your calling stack, but now the new stack is the focus, and it does not contain the object you are referencing in the calling stack. I've been bit in the butt by this before. What I usually do is check to see if the short name of this stack is the mainstack of me. If it is I execute the code for that particular stack. If not I pass openStack.

Bob