European Revolution Conference

Mark Schonewille
Dear Rev users,

This year, we had a conference in the US, but not in Europe. I
would like to know if there is an interest in a Revolution
conference in Europe, this year.

I am thinking of a conference in Germany or the Netherlands,
which would be a little different from the conferences we
already had. Also, by organising it in a different location, I
would like to give those who couldn't make it to Malta or
Moneterey an opportunity to attend a conference.

It will aim at beginners, although it could be an opportunity
for professionals to meet each other. There will be extensive
problem solving sessions and a number of parallel sessions that
give you the opportunity to demo your latest products or cool
tricks. Participants who want to lead a session are likely to
get a discount.

The conference fee is expected to be between 300 and 400 euro.
This should include three nights in a simple hotel. The
conference itself may last 2 days, 3 if there are many
participants. I prefer to let the conference start in about 6
weeks from now, but the exact date depends on you.

Please, don't start a long discussion about this on the list.
Tell me whether you are interested off-list, first. Send your
comments to <mailto:[hidden email]>. Once we
have decided to make it happen, we could discuss it here.

Best regards,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:[hidden email]

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.

Re: European Revolution Conference

Malte Brill
Hi Mark!

Excellent idea! It is always great to meat the persons behind the mail
face to face. The only thing that might be problematic is that 6 weeks
from now is a bit short to plan.

Please keep me posted,

Malte