Exernal SDK

xtalkprogrammer
Hello,

Economy-x-Talk is working on an external. Currently, we have a
working application and now want to make an external out of it.
Unfortunately, we cannot get the external in de SDK to work. So, I
have two questions.

Who got the external in de SDK to work and what did you have to do
for it, exactly? Does anyone have a simple external that we could use
as a reference for our own work? Currently, we are working on a Mac
OS X version and intend to create a Windows version as well.

The first who helps us gets a free license for the external, as soon
as it is released.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Re: Exernal SDK

Brian Yennie
Mark,

What dev environment are you using? I've written several externals
using xCode. I can't share the working code, but I could send you a
shell that compiles.

Contact me off-list if you want me to send you something...