FOR YOU: OSX-style push reorder of objects

FOR YOU: OSX-style push reorder of objects

Hi there
This is a stack that reorder objects like in the osx app bar.
You drag an object and it pushes the other objects away.

This might also be interesting for Windows users. I dont know how they do it.

Please upload if you have improvements.

Enjoy
Michael Kristensen

Here it is:

Re: FOR YOU: OSX-style push reorder of objects

To make this even simpler, since you already have a button containing the script, button “masterscript”, you can just set the behavior of the other controls to the button “masterscript”. You do not need to copy the script to each button or control. You can do this in the advanced pane of the inspector for each button or change your “Apply masterscript” kode to the following:

on mouseUp
   repeat with i = 1 to 14
      set behavior of btn ("Billede" && i) to button id 1069 of stack "OSX push style reorder"
   end repeat
end mouseUp

This way you can adjust your script in button “masterscript” and it will automatically apply to all the other button, without the need to reapply the masterscript.

Regards
Tore Nilsen