Find & Replace

This is ludicrous!

A tiny, wee window that does not even have room in the menu buttons for
the text
that, having searched does NOT replace.

BUG 20244

Because this does not function this costs me about 60 minutes everytime
I convert a DEMO
into a fully-functional version,

Re: Find & Replace

Aha: even more ludicrous:

2 competing Find & Replace stacks.

For F's sake get rid of the wonky one and make sure that ALL menus get to
the one that works!

R.