GIF license

Jim Bufalini-2
Anyone know if a license is still required to export snapshot ... as GIF? If
so, what does this cost? -Jim

RE: GIF license

Jim Bufalini
Please ignore my last message on this topic. It's already been discussed and
answered. I accidentally originally sent it from a non-registered email
address (with this list) and it was "held up for review."

Jim