Hangs on "Configuring Simulator"

Monte Goulding via use-livecode
LC 8.1.3 INDY, XCode 8.2.1, OSX 10.11.6

My app was running the simulator, then I started messing with new versions of Xcode and the latest dp of v8 in livecode. Now when I test it on iOS, it compiles the app but hangs on “Configuring simulator….”

I tried deleting the prefs. No joy. At least the rotating busy icon is active, but nothing else happens.

What might be happening?
Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolution.org/

Re: Hangs on "Configuring Simulator"

Monte Goulding via use-livecode
Never mind…..
I deleted all versions of Xcode, downloaded 8.2, and it worked.
Whew!
Bill