Hello!

theworcestersource.com
Hello all,

I've recently released a commercial tree view library for RunRev called Data Tree. Regular readers of the main list will probably have seen the odd post from me whilst it was still in beta.

Ken's recently got in touch, pointed me in the direction of this group and so I've joined. It's nice to be here! :o)

My work can be found at www.theworcestersource.com .

Best wishes,

Steve Checkley

Re: Hello!

Ken Ray
> I've recently released a commercial tree view library for RunRev called Data
> Tree. Regular readers of the main list will probably have seen the odd post
> from me whilst it was still in beta.
>
> Ken's recently got in touch, pointed me in the direction of this group and so
> I've joined. It's nice to be here! :o)
>
> My work can be found at www.theworcestersource.com .

Hey, Steve! Glad to see you here...

:-)