Hierarchy List Fields

Gary Thompson
Hello All,

I'm trying to determine the best way to create a list field with
disclosure triangles similar to the one used in the Reference
Documentation. I've tried searching the list archives and haven't
found any real clues. Perhaps I'm not using the correct terms for
searching. I'm a newbie with Revolution so if the answer is obvious
please forgive my ignorance. Any and all help would greatly be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary Thompson

Re: Hierarchy List Fields

Derek Bump
Gary Thompson wrote:
> I'm trying to determine the best way to create a list field with
> disclosure triangles similar to the one used in the Reference
> Documentation. I've tried searching the list archives and haven't  found
> any real clues. Perhaps I'm not using the correct terms for  searching.
> I'm a newbie with Revolution so if the answer is obvious  please forgive
> my ignorance. Any and all help would greatly be  appreciated.

I actually wish we had better support from this.  Like a parameter for
the field called "heirarchyField" or something.

And then to do the triangles...tabs!  Just like button menus.

item 1
item 2
item 3 <= This would have a triangle automatically.
        item 3.1
        item 3.2
item 4
item 5

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

RE: Hierarchy List Fields

MisterX
i got something coming for this. Starts as a file browser in a field or a
category index list with either the rotating triangle or the +/- box before
the text. i hope to have it running soon...

Hopefully wednesday...

cheers
Xavier

Re: Hierarchy List Fields

Derek Bump
MisterX wrote:
> i got something coming for this. Starts as a file browser in a field or a
> category index list with either the rotating triangle or the +/- box before
> the text. i hope to have it running soon...

Oh, I am very interested to see this.  Let me know when you've got it
done and available for download.  Thanks!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Re: Hierarchy List Fields

Eric Chatonet
Hello Gary,

Here is a place to get started: alt XML treeview from Chipp Walters:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm

Le 18 juin 05 à 00:45, Gary Thompson a écrit :

> I'm trying to determine the best way to create a list field with
> disclosure triangles similar to the one used in the Reference
> Documentation. I've tried searching the list archives and haven't
> found any real clues. Perhaps I'm not using the correct terms for
> searching. I'm a newbie with Revolution so if the answer is obvious
> please forgive my ignorance. Any and all help would greatly be
> appreciated.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software