How do you include the new JSON library in an iOS app?

How do you include the new JSON library in an iOS app?

Terry Judd-2
OK – I really like the new JSON library in LC 8, but how do I get it to work in iOS? Is there something special I need to do to include it?

Terry…

Re: How do you include the new JSON library in an iOS app?

Dave Kilroy
Hi, in the ‘copy files’ tab of the ‘standalone application settings’ dialog box you need to select ‘com.livecode.library.json’
Peter M. Brigham

Re: How do you include the new JSON library in an iOS app?

Terry Judd-2
Thanks Dave, I¹m not sure that I would ever have found that. Works a treat!

TerryŠ

On 6/05/2016 1:59 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of Dave Kilroy"
<[hidden email] on behalf of