How to get physical coordinates of cursor in field

How to get physical coordinates of cursor in field

Pi Digital via use-livecode
I want to place a button at a position relative to the text cursor in a
field. How can I get the coordinates? Something like ClickLoc but for text
cursor.

--
Kaveh Bazargan
Director

Re: How to get physical coordinates of cursor in field

Pi Digital via use-livecode
SelectedLoc.
--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | [hidden email]
On November 24, 2018 8:08:36 AM Kaveh Bazargan via use-livecode
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to place a button at a position relative to the text cursor in a
> field. How can I get the coordinates? Something like ClickLoc but for text
> cursor.
>
> --
> Kaveh Bazargan
> Director
> River Valley Technologies <http://rivervalleytechnologies.com/> • Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/kaveh1000> • LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/bazargankaveh/>

Re: How to get physical coordinates of cursor in field

Pi Digital via use-livecode
I knew there was a simple answer! And it works so beautifully. :-) Thanks.