How to open a stack using the Player under linux...

How to open a stack using the Player under linux...

Rishi Viner
I am trying to open a .rev stack in linux using the Rev Dreamcard Player.
Double clicking on them does nothing.
Trying to run from the command prompt like this:
./MyStack.rev
just causes Midnight Commander to run (a command line file manager program
with run command 'mc').

Stack made using Rev Dreamcard 2.5.1. Using Dreamcard Player 2.5.1.

Also trying this at the command prompt:
revolution_dreamcard_player MyStack.rev
causes the player to start up and display the online help page but not my
stack.

How is this supposed to work?

Thanks in advance,

--
Rishi Viner
PUREDATA

www.puredata.com.au

Re: How to open a stack using the Player under linux...

Pat Trendler
Rishi,

On the revOnline viewer click on the little icon that looks like a
folder(top right of window), and browse to the file you want to open.

Pat
[hidden email]