How to unset the backdrop in the preferences?

How to unset the backdrop in the preferences?

Geoff Canyon via use-livecode
Hey Friends,

This will sound silly. I am on Windows 10 using LC 9.x, I've set a
backdrop on preferences and now I want to unset it but I can't find a
way to do it. There are only options to select a new color but no way to
clear it. Can anyone help? Executing `set the backdrop to none` every
time I boot LC is getting tiresome.

cheers

andre

Re: How to unset the backdrop in the preferences?

Geoff Canyon via use-livecode
Hello Andre,

You can unset it from the LC menubar (View -> Backdrop).

Best,
Panos
--

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:48 PM Andre Alves Garzia via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Friends,
>
> This will sound silly. I am on Windows 10 using LC 9.x, I've set a
> backdrop on preferences and now I want to unset it but I can't find a
> way to do it. There are only options to select a new color but no way to
> clear it. Can anyone help? Executing `set the backdrop to none` every
> time I boot LC is getting tiresome.
>
> cheers
>
> andre

Re: How to unset the backdrop in the preferences?

Geoff Canyon via use-livecode
Håkan and Panos,

Håkan, here it is sticky between launches.

Panos, thanks for saving my sanity.

Best
andre