How to update the project browser?

Pi Digital via use-livecode
Hello,

sometimes the project browser doesn't gets updated automatically. E.g. when
ungrouping a group via msg box, the group stays visible in the project
browser until I close and reopen the PB.

Is there something like a "F5" to let the PB update, or is closing and
reopening the common way to handle it?

Thanks

Tiemo

Re: How to update the project browser?

Pi Digital via use-livecode
Hello Tiemo,

So far the only way to ensure the PB refreshes and is updated properly in
these cases is to close and reopen the PB. There are a couple of bug
reports about this issue. We might add a "Refresh" icon somewhere on the PB.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 12:08 PM Tiemo Hollmann TB via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> sometimes the project browser doesn't gets updated automatically. E.g. when
> ungrouping a group via msg box, the group stays visible in the project
> browser until I close and reopen the PB.
>
> Is there something like a "F5" to let the PB update, or is closing and
> reopening the common way to handle it?
>

> Thanks
>
> Tiemo

Re: How to update the project browser?

Pi Digital via use-livecode
On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 2:08 AM Tiemo Hollmann TB via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> sometimes the project browser doesn't gets updated automatically. E.g. when
> ungrouping a group via msg box, the group stays visible in the project
> browser until I close and reopen the PB.
>
> Is there something like a "F5" to let the PB update, or is closing and
> reopening the common way to handle it?

<shameless plug> If Navigator ever fails to catch an update, there is an
"Update List Now" button on the Actions menu.
https://gcanyon.wixsite.com/navigator </shameless plug>