Icons for plugins

Bob Earp
I'm using Chip's incredibly wonderful altPlugin to manage a bunch of other
great plugins, but a lot of the plugins don't seem top come with a 32 x 32
pixels icon by default.  Are there any available for specifically RevNet,
Color Picker, Resources Picker, and Scripters Scrapbook or do I have to
continue to generate my own ?

Tnx, Bob...

Bob Earp - White Rock, BC

Re: Icons for plugins

FlexibleLearning

Bob

I cannot help you with RevNet,  ColorPicker and Rersources Picker, but the
icon set for the Scripter's Scrapbook  is available at
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk/ssbk5.ico and it includes  32x32.

Let me know if you need anything  else.

/H

-----
I'm using Chip's incredibly wonderful  altPlugin to manage a bunch of other
great plugins, but a lot of the plugins  don't seem top come with a 32 x 32
pixels icon by default.  Are there  any available for specifically RevNet,
Color Picker, Resources Picker, and  Scripters Scrapbook or do I have to
continue to generate my own  ?

Tnx, Bob...

Bob Earp - White Rock, BC

-----

Re: Icons for plugins

Eric Chatonet
Hi Bob,

Sorry as for my plugins: they don't come with a specific icon :-(
But if you create some, I would be very pleased to see them :-)

Le 18 juil. 05 à 21:11, Bob Earp a écrit :

> I'm using Chip's incredibly wonderful altPlugin to manage a bunch
> of other great plugins, but a lot of the plugins don't seem top
> come with a 32 x 32 pixels icon by default.  Are there any
> available for specifically RevNet, Color Picker, Resources Picker,
> and Scripters Scrapbook or do I have to continue to generate my own ?

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Re: Icons for plugins

Bob Earp
Thanks to all for responding to my request.  Unfortuantely Chip's altPlugin
only seems to accept .png as a graphic format, so I went ahead and made some
32 x 32 pixel .png icons for RevNet, Color Picker, Resource Picker and
Scripters Scrapbook.  They're not glamourous, but at least they are a tad
better than the default white "?" on a blue background ;-)

I'd upload them to my space on the Rev server if I could get soembody to
send me a b..... key to let me get on it (3 tries already to no avail), but
in the meantime if anybody would like a copy of the icons please e-mail me
at [hidden email]

best, Bob...

Bob Earp - White Rock, B.C.