Quantcast

Image Manipulation by javascript/HTML5 using a widget

Image Manipulation by javascript/HTML5 using a widget

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
Using browser widget in LC 8.1.3, I could not open and run
any webGL demo webpage, but according to the website
html5test.org this browser widget is Chrome 47 and could run
webGL, but not webGL2... :(

Al

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017, Jonathan Lynch wrote:
> Thank you. There's a whole ton of javascript libraries out there that
allow
> some great effects. I have not yet learned webgl, but I know we could do
> some very cool warps with it. I don't have much knowledge in that area,
> but I look forward to all the stuff that you and others with a high-level
of
> image manipulation skills could create.

Re: Image Manipulation by javascript/HTML5 using a widget

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
I am running webglearth pretty well, so I know it can be done.

Sent from my iPhone