Inclusions list

We're getting enough inclusions now that I'm thinking we need some kind
of custom organization. I thought I'd throw this out to the list for ideas.

The list is currently semi-sorted by type: libraries, databases,
widgets, etc. Sometimes I don't know what type I'm looking for, and
sometimes I'm not even sure exactly what it's called. How about a way to
choose the sort key, or a "find" field, or maybe both? Or something else?