Incorporating ImageMagick into an LC program?

Incorporating ImageMagick into an LC program?

I once made an app that used command line calls to ImageMagick. That worked fine, but with a slight delay.

Would it be difficult to create an lcb script that directly interfaces with ImageMagick?

As long as you give them credit, their license would allow it.
https://www.imagemagick.org/script/license.php

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Incorporating ImageMagick into an LC program?

Dictionary: open process

There is also a MagickWand C-API
( https://www.imagemagick.org/script/magick-wand.php ).
But who should do that incorporation into the engine?

Re: Incorporating ImageMagick into an LC program?

I don't know.

I was just wondering about interfacing through an LCB library or widget. That way, the LC folks would not have to be involved.

If you don't mind a 2 second delay, the command line option works fine, but I think it should be faster.

I have all the tools I need now, to get Augmented Earth to market, so I am not too worried about. Still, it would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone