Ink pullDown menu

I can have a pullDown menu with this sort of script:

put the fontNames into me

how can I do the smae sort of thing for Ink?

e.g. (pseudocode): put the inkNames into me

Re: Ink pullDown menu

The fontNames is a built-in function, but there’s no built-in function for ink names AFAIK, however, that doesn’t stop you form creating a custom function, something like this should work for an option menu button (edit as appropriate):

on mouseEnter
   if word 1 of the selectedObject = "image" then
      put inkNames("img") into me
   else
      put inkNames() into me
   end if