Installed 9.0 RC1 - Backdrop on by faulf

Installed 9.0 RC1 - Backdrop on by faulf

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
I read the threadson installing 9.0.RC1 and went ahead and removed old perferences before booting him up.

My whole monitor was gray. thinking in was a bug, rebooted Livecode. Same thing, hmm …stopped to think about it, when to backdrop, it was on by default.

BR

Re: Installed 9.0 RC1 - Backdrop on by faulf

On 3/17/18 2:07 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
> I read the threadson installing 9.0.RC1 and went ahead and removed old perferences before booting him up.
>
> My whole monitor was gray. thinking in was a bug, rebooted Livecode. Same thing, hmm …stopped to think about it, when to backdrop, it was on by default.

That's the new normal. It makes me feel like I'm in a box, but I guess
new users like it.