Intel CPU for Android Devices

dunbarx via use-livecode
I am running into a problem where the Android device uses Intel CPU and NOT
Arm. It does not rum from the store on the device. Has anyone installed and
run a LiveCode Android App on an Intel device.

I have an 11am meeting on Monday, so any answer on the holiday weekend
would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Todd

Re: Intel CPU for Android Devices

dunbarx via use-livecode
I don't have a solution, but the Play Store lets you set incompatible
versions or devices. Those won't show up in searches, or if the user gets
there some other way there's a banner saying the app is incompatible with
the device.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | [hidden email]
On March 31, 2018 9:36:37 AM Todd Fabacher via use-livecode
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am running into a problem where the Android device uses Intel CPU and NOT
> Arm. It does not rum from the store on the device. Has anyone installed and
> run a LiveCode Android App on an Intel device.
>
> I have an 11am meeting on Monday, so any answer on the holiday weekend
> would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Todd

RE: Intel CPU for Android Devices

dunbarx via use-livecode
I have an old Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 the has an Intel Atom processor and
it runs LC 8.1.9/9.0(rc)1 apps.  The apps are a bit slow but do run(I wonder
if there's emulating going on?). I have not installed from the store. I
side-load using adb. Is the app visible on the PlayStore to the devices? If
so does it download/install? If it installs does it even start running?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[hidden email]