Interactive Tour

Richmond Mathewson-2
Wow! And I love the LEGO chap!

But, unfortunately, if I open a new stack so that I can copy some of the
stuff during the tour,
the tour stack closes and vanishes.

Xubuntu 64 bit.

Is this a bug, or is this intentional?

Re: Interactive Tour

Ali Lloyd-2
Ah, the start center does (intentionally) close when you open a stack. But
you can get it back from the Help menu.

Note that most of the IDE functionality is disabled during the tour, so you
won't actually be able to copy stuff to another stack.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 9:30 PM RM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wow! And I love the LEGO chap!
>
> But, unfortunately, if I open a new stack so that I can copy some of the
> stuff during the tour,
> the tour stack closes and vanishes.
>
> Xubuntu 64 bit.
>
> Is this a bug, or is this intentional?
>
> Richmond.

Re: Interactive Tour

Alejandro Tejada

RM wrote
[SNIP] unfortunately, if I open a new stack so that
I can copy some of the stuff during the tour,
the tour stack closes and vanishes.
Xubuntu 64 bit.
Is this a bug, or is this intentional?
In Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit, the Tour Stack
close and crash LC IDE when the Tutorial
reach the part to use the Browser.

Overall, this tutorial is really well done.
Congratulations! :D

Al