Interactive Tutorials - Where are they?

Geoff Canyon via use-livecode
Whatever happened to the interactive tutorial that was introduced with LC 8?

I can't seem to find any link/menu item of preference to bring it/them up. I have checked LC 8.1.8 as well and can't find them

I deleted my copies of LC pre 8.1 and so had started to download LC 8.0 but it is only downloading a 235kps (!!!).

Given I have a 50Mps line I think the company server is having trouble.

So, do any of you know how i can find them?

James

Re: Interactive Tutorials - Where are they?

Geoff Canyon via use-livecode
Found them.

They are (well it is) available via the Start Center.

Took me a while as the Start Center doesn't remain on the screen if you have any plugins set to open on start up.

James