Introductory pricing on Quartam Reports

Heather Laine
Dear list members,

Just a quick update. In line with Jan Schenkel's special introductory
pricing, you can now buy Quartam Reports Professional in our store for
only $249, and Quartam Reports Express for $99. This pricing is for a
limited period only, so take advantage of it while you can!

www.runrev.com/buy/quartam_pro

www.runrev.com/buy/quartam_express

Warm Regards

Heather

P.S. The thread on whether or not Michael Swaine is biased and/or
needing to reboot Windows, ever - dead. Bam. Buried. I shot it. :)

Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd
www.runrev.com