Is it possible to implement Mac App Store in-app purchases in LiveCode?

Is it possible to implement Mac App Store in-app purchases in LiveCode?

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
And if it is possible to do in-app purchases in macOS apps, are there instructions or sample code anywhere? It appears to me that the Apple documentation assumes I am using Swift and have imported a set of libraries that are called via Swift.

Is there a sample stack somewhere for Mac apps?

Has someone created a library I can use?

Thanks,
Kee Nethery

Re: Is it possible to implement Mac App Store in-app purchases in LiveCode?

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hmmmm....I am surprised no one answered this,

I found this.

https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/186807-how-do-i-implement-in-app-purchases-in-livecode-apple-appstore

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 5:11 PM kee nethery via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> And if it is possible to do in-app purchases in macOS apps, are there
> instructions or sample code anywhere? It appears to me that the Apple
> documentation assumes I am using Swift and have imported a set of libraries
> that are called via Swift.
>
> Is there a sample stack somewhere for Mac apps?
>
> Has someone created a library I can use?
>
> Thanks,
> Kee Nethery

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer
MakeShyft R.D.A (www.makeshyft.com)
Mobile:647.562.9411

Re: Is it possible to implement Mac App Store in-app purchases in LiveCode?

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Tom, Thank you for the link.
According to the docs these calls are only for iOS and Android. I need them for macOS. No idea why the iOS ones are not compatible with macOS, but according to the docs they are not.
Kee