Quantcast

Is there a Macintosh equivalent to relaunch on Windows?

Is there a Macintosh equivalent to relaunch on Windows?

prothero--- via use-livecode
I use relaunch on Windows standalone to accept command line arguments.

Is there an equivalent for a Macintosh standalone to do this?

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos

Re: Is there a Macintosh equivalent to relaunch on Windows?

prothero--- via use-livecode
Yes, just put $0, $1 etc.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com
https://www.facebook.com/marksch

Buy the most extensive book on the
LiveCode language:
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com

Op 27-Mar-17 om 21:53 schreef Bill Vlahos via use-livecode:

> I use relaunch on Windows standalone to accept command line arguments.
>
> Is there an equivalent for a Macintosh standalone to do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Bill Vlahos

Re: Is there a Macintosh equivalent to relaunch on Windows?

prothero--- via use-livecode
Here is the code I use on Windows
on relaunch vOne, vTwo
   revGoURL "https://we <https://we/>bpage.com/search/searchresults.nl?searchtype=Case&dle=T&CT_Entity_PHONE= <https://system.na1.netsuite.com/app/common/search/searchresults.nl?searchtype=Case&dle=T&CT_Entity_PHONE=>blahblah" & vOne
end relaunch

Would the code on Macintosh be something like
on relaunch $0, $1
   revGoURL "https://we <https://we/>bpage.com/search/searchresults.nl?searchtype=Case&dle=T&CT_Entity_PHONE= <https://system.na1.netsuite.com/app/common/search/searchresults.nl?searchtype=Case&dle=T&CT_Entity_PHONE=>blahblah" & $0
end relaunch

Bill