Is there a way to find out the SQLite Driver version of my LC ?

Is there a way to find out the SQLite Driver version of my LC ?

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
is there a way of finding the SQLite driver version of my LC Version? can't
find it for the life of me... its probably obvious and right
there...preferably by script ..

There appear tp be lots of performance improvements, dramatic ones, in
recent versions.

https://www.sqlite.org/news.html

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Is there a way to find out the SQLite Driver version of my LC ?

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
You should be able to open an in memory database (or database file,
whatever) and then do..

*get *revdatafromquery(,,1,"select sqlite_version()") -- where 1 is the
database connector id, and the select statement is obvious.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Tom Glod via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> is there a way of finding the SQLite driver version of my LC Version? can't
> find it for the life of me... its probably obvious and right
> there...preferably by script ..
>
> There appear tp be lots of performance improvements, dramatic ones, in
> recent versions.
>
> https://www.sqlite.org/news.html
>

> Thanks,
>
> Tom

Re: Is there a way to find out the SQLite Driver version of my LC ?

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
btw. on ver 9 dp6 I get 3.15.0

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Mike Bonner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You should be able to open an in memory database (or database file,
> whatever) and then do..
>
> *get *revdatafromquery(,,1,"select sqlite_version()") -- where 1 is the
> database connector id, and the select statement is obvious.
>
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Tom Glod via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> is there a way of finding the SQLite driver version of my LC Version?
>> can't
>> find it for the life of me... its probably obvious and right
>> there...preferably by script ..
>>
>> There appear tp be lots of performance improvements, dramatic ones, in
>> recent versions.
>>
>> https://www.sqlite.org/news.html
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Tom

Re: Is there a way to find out the SQLite Driver version of my LC ?

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
thanks mike....should have thought of that.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Mike Bonner via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> btw. on ver 9 dp6 I get 3.15.0
>
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Mike Bonner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > You should be able to open an in memory database (or database file,
> > whatever) and then do..
> >
> > *get *revdatafromquery(,,1,"select sqlite_version()") -- where 1 is the
> > database connector id, and the select statement is obvious.
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Tom Glod via use-livecode <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> is there a way of finding the SQLite driver version of my LC Version?
> >> can't
> >> find it for the life of me... its probably obvious and right
> >> there...preferably by script ..
> >>
> >> There appear tp be lots of performance improvements, dramatic ones, in
> >> recent versions.
> >>
> >> https://www.sqlite.org/news.html
> >>

> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Tom