Is this right? ColumnBehavior

Geoff Canyon via use-livecode
In the script of the behavior for columns in the datagrid library, I see this:

on ResetData
    -- Sent when column data is being emptied because the control is no longer being used to display data
    set the text me to empty
end ResetData

Shouldn't that be "the text OF me"?? Will that even compile??

Re: Is this right? ColumnBehavior

Geoff Canyon via use-livecode
this is the default one on a stack 9.01 stable

if you take out the OF it still compiles

*on* ResetData

*-- Sent when column data is being emptied because the control is no longer
being used to display data*

*set* the text of field 1 of me to empty

*end* ResetData